Friday, March 5, 2010

Fondant cake

Well it's coming along but I'm rather disappointed.
All finished playing with sugar play dough :) Not too terrible for the 1st try but man there is LOTS of room for improvement I really did not get the smooth affect....very uneven I think that's because my butter cream frosting was too soft?!?! the cake was not quite cut evenly. The top layer turnedout much better probably because I kinda new a little more of what to expect. I think the next time it will be much better looking :)

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME job...I'm doing a fondant cake this afternoon for Madi's party tomorrow....I'm scared now after looking at your AWESOME creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks too cute to eat if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! I agree...I'd have a hard time cutting into it after all that work and the wonderful outcome! :) GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...