Thursday, July 29, 2010

Something for the kidos......

This week the kids and I had a fun play date at a friends house and we had a few things there that I just a have to share! She is so creative but I guess if you have raised 4 kids you get the necessary experience:) I'm still in training!!!!
These were so adorable and my kids thought they were pretty special getting a pretty treat like this!

SO SIMPLE!!!!
Ingredients:
 2 liter of Sprite or a Lemon Lime soda
1 jar of Maraschino cherries, juice and cherries
2 limes, sliced then cut to the center for garnishing

Mix the pop and cherries and enjoy!!!
The other thing my kids really enjoyed were these celery cars!!! Out of 20 kids I think my kids ate the most of them....what can I say I've taught them well they love their veggies!
Cut the celery into 1 1/2 inch long pieces poke a toothpick through each end and use carrots for the wheels. Fill them with peanut butter and garnish with raisins. ADORABLE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your photo of the celery cars put a bit grin on my face. It is so fun to make special treats for your kids. They will probably remember these for the rest of their lives. Very Cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...