Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nalesniki

This is my childhood favorite. I wish Conner would try them but as usual he is being stubborn I know that he would like them. I would make them every day!!!
 Nalesniki or Crepes

2 cups whole or skim milk
4 eggs
1 tbs. melted butter
pinch of salt
1 cup flour

Beat eggs and milk till well blended. Add melted butter and salt then add the flour. (Batter should be much thinner consistency then for ordinary pancakes) Pour by spoonful of batter on a hot non stick pan tilting the pan to spread evenly. Brown then turn and brown the other side. Fill with your favorite preserve and dust with powder sugar....yummm. My mom used to make a cheese filling but Polish farmers cheese is hard to come by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...