Monday, June 21, 2010

Pancakes

We have been going strawberry picking here a lot. I did make a few things with them but I really prefer them fresh so we ate fresh strawberries with everything. When I was a little girl I used to love them just crushed with a fork with just a little sugar and cream.....yummm!!! I also made banana pancakes, a favorite breakfast around here, and topped them with fresh strawberries and more cut up bananas. My older son who is not a big eater ate 3 pancakes, that's a whole lot for him!!! They really were DELISH!!! I went with my go to recipe !!!! I cut up some bananas and after I placed the batter on the griddle I just sprinkled the bananas on top then flipped as usual.
So fluffy and full of yummy goodness!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those pancakes look absolutely delicious! Just the way I like them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...