Thursday, June 17, 2010

I love EASY meals....

Seriously this is all you need!!! A jar of your favorite store bought pasta sauce or homemade is even better if you have extra on hand, a bag of frozen ravioli. some fresh herbs (I used fresh basil and parsley)

Mix the ravioli with the sauce and chopped herbs top with the shredded cheese and bake for about an hour @ 375 degrees or till the cheese is nice and crusty.

I love this because it takes literally 5 min to make but the addition of the fresh herbs make it taste delicious and like something that took forever to make......don't tell my husband :) Great for busy days or those days when you simply can't decide what to make!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't take my eyes off the melted cheese! Oooh it looks so gooey and wonderful! Wish I could come over right now and eat it with you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...