makes 1 dozen
- Cooking Spray
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup (packed brown sugar)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sweet-potato baby food (stage 1 or 2)
- 1/4 cup carrot baby food (stage 1 or 2)
- 2 large bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- 1 cup all purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- NOTE: carrots and sweet potato baby food can be used interchangeably; use one or the other, or both, as long as it totals 1/2 cup.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray the bottom of an 11x7 inch or a 9 inch square pan.
Allow to cool completely before cutting. If desired, melt the white chocolatechips in the microwave (on high for 15 second intervals) then drizzle across the bars.
The kids loved them!!! They got veggies and oats and fruit all in one.....ha got them fooled :)
Ohh and here is another little tip....I absolutely love these plastic baby food containers. Look HERE to see what I like to use them for!!!