Monday, March 14, 2011

Getting closer....

 Chocolate French Macarons with a Chocolate Peanut Butter Genache!!!


So our baby boy is due to make his appearance in 3 weeks from tomorrow. Wow getting closer now. Today I was really craving something sweet and could not decide what to make. I wanted to try making whoopie pies but did not have all that I needed at home. So then I decided on Macarons. I have not made them in a while and since we will be moving and need to clear out cupboards this was the perfect thing to make. I don't have a recipe for you because I was just throwing things together and just wanted to enjoy myself in the kitchen. I'm not sure when I will be able to or have the time to just relax and bake again. With delivery then taking care of 3 kids 4 and under and moving and getting settled I will be one busy mama. After the baby I will also be giving up sweets till the baby weight comes off so you will not see any sweets posted on here but most likely some healthier meals to help me along the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...